As the popularity of CBD continues to soar, many individuals are seeking alternative ways to consume it. One such method is vaping CBD, which offers a quick and efficient way to experience its potential benefits.
In this article, we will provide you with a comprehensive step-by-step guide on how to make CBD vape juice in 2023. By following these instructions, you can create your own personalized CBD vape juice blend and enjoy a customized vaping experience.
Gather the Necessary Ingredients and Equipment
Before diving into the process of making CBD vape juice, it’s crucial to ensure that you have all the essential ingredients and equipment at hand. Here’s a list of what you’ll need:
- CBD isolate or CBD oil (preferably derived from reputable sources)
- Vegetable glycerin (VG)
- Propylene glycol (PG)
- Flavored extracts or terpenes (optional, for enhancing taste)
- Glass dropper bottles for storing the final product
- Syringe or dropper for accurate measurement
- Glass mixing container
- Latex or nitrile gloves (for safety)
Calculate the Desired CBD Concentration
Determining the desired concentration of CBD in your vape juice is crucial for achieving the desired effects. Start by considering your personal preferences and CBD tolerance.
Most beginners tend to start with lower concentrations, around 250-500mg of CBD per 30 ml of vape juice. If you’re unsure, it’s always advisable to start with a lower concentration and gradually increase it as needed.
Measure and Mix the Ingredients
The next step is to measure and blend the components to achieve the appropriate CBD content. Wear protective gloves, as contact with CBD isolate or oil could cause skin irritation. Just do what I say:
- Find the exact amount of vape juice you need. Take the case of a 1-ounce (30 ml) batch as an example.
- If you want a certain concentration of CBD, you’ll need to figure out how much CBD isolate or oil you’ll need. You can add 500 milligrams of CBD isolate or an equivalent amount of CBD oil to 30 milliliters of vape juice, for instance.
- Put the CBD oil or isolate that has been accurately measured into the glass mixing container.
- Put the required quantity of PG into the blender. The most popular VG/PG ratio is 50/50, but this can be changed to suit individual tastes.
- To finish filling the jar (say, to 30 ml), add VG.
- Flavored extracts or terpenes can be added to vape juice for an additional flavor boost. They should be used with caution due to their potency.
Mix and Dissolve the Ingredients
Now that everything is in the bowl, it needs to be properly mixed and dissolved. Just do what I say:
- CBD isolate or oil into the PG and VG mixture.
- After shaking, allow the mixture to settle for a few minutes.
- Reopen the container and check for any undissolved CBD isolate. If necessary, continue shaking until everything is fully mixed.
Store and Steep the CBD Vape Juice
To achieve optimal flavor and consistency, it’s important to let the vape juice steep. Steeping allows the flavors to meld and the CBD to disperse more evenly throughout the mixture. Here’s what you need to do:
- Transfer the mixture into the glass dropper bottles for storage.
- Seal the bottles tightly and store them in a cool, dark place for at least 24 hours. During this time, shake the bottles occasionally to ensure thorough steeping.
- After the steeping period, your CBD vape juice is ready to use.
Making your own CBD vape juice offers a cost-effective and customizable way to enjoy the potential benefits of CBD through vaping. By following this step-by-step guide, you can create a personalized blend with your desired CBD concentration and flavors.
Remember to source high-quality ingredients and follow safety precautions throughout the process. With your homemade CBD vape juice in hand, you can enjoy a satisfying vaping experience while reaping the potential benefits of CBD in 2023.